Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
George

Default Why does Label Mail Merge skip first record on subsequent page

From what you posted, I played around and found that if I skip the Next
Record on the last label everything works fine. I should note that on each
label the Next Record field follows the other merge fields.

Thanks for your help.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You almost certainly have the Next Record field after the last merge
field in each label on the sheet.

Such a field needs to before the first mergefield in all labels EXCEPT the
first label on the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"George" wrote in message
This happens with Avery labels during a Mail Merge with an Excel Data
sheet.
Everytime the labels fill a page, the first record for the subsequent page
is skipped.
Does anyone know why this happens and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance.

George