Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Fonts for word 2007

If you're referring to the new fonts supplied by MS, they are installed when
you install the software. AFAIK they are not separately available for
download (at least not from a legitimate source) - although I suppose they'd
be included if you d/l the Office 2007 trial software.

If you mean simply additional fonts that you'd like to have, the necessary
instructions are typically included on the sites from which you d/l the
font. See Windows Help for Install/Remove Fonts.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/26/07 11:40 PM, in article
, "chiefcctlr"
wrote:

How do I download and install new fonts for Word 2007?