Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Line appears in footer above page numbers that I can't remove

View | Header and Footer. Switch Between Header and Footer. Click in the
footer paragraph, and select No Border from the Borders palette on the
Standard toolbar (or click None in the Format | Borders and Shading dialog).

"Glenn KAhley" Glenn wrote in message
Help.. I have this crazy line that I can not get rid of in my footer. It
appears when I do page numbers and crowds my numbers.. Looks bad.. But, I

did
not put it in and I can not remove it...