Shauna Kelly

Apparent duplicate post answered in this newsgroup.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Julie L" Julie wrote in message
I have a word doc that I'm linking several spreadsheets into. I copy in
excel and paste special - paste link - excel speadsheet in word. The
problem
is that one of the sheets print fine in the word doc - no grid lines - the
others print with grid lines. I have turned off gridlines etc but am
still
getting the problem. The noticable thing is that next to the sheets that
are
printing gridlines there is an anchor symbol. When I right click on the
sheet that is printing correctly, the update link line is greyed - so not
available. Also there is standard formatting options on the drop down
when I
right click such as borders and shading. On the sheets that aren't
printing
correctly when I right click the option to update the link is available
and
on the drop down drawing options are available such as grouping etc.
I have been linking sheets to documents for years and never had this
problems. Help!