Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default AutoCorrect Dave Rado file

trying to install in a different computer, says that the MAcros's are
dissabled.Where should change the setting for MAcro enabling? Inside Word or
inside Control PAnel?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Khoshravan wrote:
Downloaded AuotCorrect.zip from Dave Rado site.
Isn't it possible to separate those autocorrects I have defined
myself from those builtin ones?

No. Word doesn't maintain any record of which ones have been added, changed,
or deleted by the user.

If I take this backfile to another machine, if the Word versions
differe, is there a possibility to loose some autocorrects?

If the AutoCorrect entries on the machine have the same names as the ones in
the file, the ones in the file will overwrite the existing entries. This has
nothing to do with the version of Word. So yes, you could lose some. It
would be a good idea to take a backup of the ones on the machine before

Also if
word versions is same I oresume that cntents of AutoCorrect shouls be
same. IS it correct?

The *default* ones would be the same, but any of them could have been
changed by the user. There's no way to know except to compare them one by
one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman