Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles W Davis Charles W Davis is offline

Default How do I create a traditional number-style academic reference?

"annagram" wrote in message
Maybe it's an English thing, but none of the citation/reference options
are
the one I need. I'd like a small number to pop up with the corresponding
reference at the bottom of the page. Any ideas?

Word 2007, click on the References tab at the top of the Ribbon. You will
see "Insert Footnote" "Next Footnote" and "Insert Endnote"

To select the style, click on the little arrow at the lower right, and make
your choices.