Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
On Request[_2_] On Request[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 shortcut to keyboard shortcuts?

Try a Google search for this phrase: "microsoft word 2007" "keyboard
shortcuts", with the quote marks. That gave me about 16,000 references,
many of which look like they would fit what you are looking for.
"gil" wrote in message
Word 2007 shortcuts: ALT-F-i-c-t-m-m to shortcut keys interface: Is there
something shorter for getting there? And is there a place where all the
shortcuts are listed succinctly and searchable? I did find a listing at
Microsoft, but it was quite scattered and if you were looking for something,
it would take a quarter hour or more to find IF it were there.

Cheers,
Gil