Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default Beta 07: Footer Page #

Insert tab, Page number button, Bottom of Page or Top of Page. In the
gallery that appears, scroll all the way to the bottom. There is the
subtle section which has the plain page # ones.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
:

I missed the fact that you're using the beta. I can't answer that, but I
know that finding how to insert "ordinary" page numbers is more difficult.
FWIW, what used to be called AutoText (and Page X of Y was an AutoText
entry) is now in the Building Blocks section.

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
Not having this issue Suzanne but thanks for the effort! :0)

I can't figure out the commands/how to do this. I need the information on
how to insert the Page # of # commands.

Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
Have a dog gone time of trying to figure out how to put the page # in

the
lower right corner of the footer. What I would like is:

1 of 3

I can get the page #'s per page but I can't get the page # of # to

work...

Thanks in advance!