Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Data files for students

Oh my gawd! Someone needs to teach the person who created that file about
proper formatting in a Word document! Even if they learned how to indent a
paragraph, insert a section, and edited the paragraph spacing they'd be
further ahead. YUCK!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
He
http://www.math.princeton.edu/mathla...curvecubic.doc

"Eleanor" wrote in message
Please tell me how to find and open Data Files for Students? I have an
assignment that aske me to Start Word (2003). Open the doocument, Apply
1-1
Paris Announcement from the Data Files for Students.