Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Witchdoctor Witchdoctor is offline

Default Error message "Exchange Scan"

The group is outlook.program.addins if this isn't the right group then what
group would we post to when we have a problem with an outlook program addin?

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

This is still the wrong group for this post, as you probably see if you read
the previous message in the thread. Try posting in an appropriate group.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Witchdoctor" wrote in message
Hi there;

I'm getting this error message as well. Here's my setup, WinXP Pro,
Office 2007, all updates done. I've currently got McAfee uninstalled
and
I'm still getting the error message. When I try the suggested fix I get
the Advanced Options and there is no button to Manage Add-ins. There is
also no option in Add/Remove to remove this. I'm gonna try removing
Office
and reinstalling but I've already tried running the Office diagnostics.