Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default copy newspaper articles withOUT horrendous formatting issues

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:44:03 -0700, jayjaydavid
wrote:

It seems like a simple task, but an hour later I am giving in, asking for help.

Can someone please tell me how to copy an online newspaper article
(including the headline, text, pictures, etc.) into a MS Word document
WITHOUT the formatting changing everything?

I would simply take a screenshot and copy that into a word document, except
that the article is quite long (it extends past the fold (bottom) of my
screen), and subsequently only the top of the article is copied in the
screenshot.

Use SnagIt (30-day free trial at www.techsmith.com), which can
automatically scroll the page to capture the whole thing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman