katin42

It might be easier to set the columns at equal widths, during the initial set
up and designing process. Is this for a chart? Are there horizontal lines as
well? Someone else might be able to help if we new what program, component,
and version is used to design the columns.

"LurfysMa" wrote:

I often need to rearrange the columns in a table. If I select a column
and drag it to another place, it assumed the width of one of the
adjacant columns.

Is there a way to move it without the width changing?

I have tried Shift-drag, Alt-drag, Ctrl-drag, etc...

Thanks