Daiya Mitchell

On 3/9/05 8:31 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I personally think you ought to dictate some formatting requirements to
those who wish to submit an article.

And you think authors would actually follow them? It depends on the journal,
but if you're one of those that has to beg people to submit copy in the
first place, you can't be too picky. If you have authors beating down the
doors to get in, then, yes, you can be more selective.

True...I live in a world where we are all desperate to get published. I
guess publishing legal articles is prestigious, but presumably not everyone
tries to do it.

DM