Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RNW

Default Working with Graphics and Tables

When I need to work with graphics (usually polygons) that are on top of
tables, they are very unpredicable. The graphics often disappear, jump around
when nudged, or affect the text in the table. I know that (if I can get the
graphics where I want them) I can move the anchor and lock it to somewhere
outside of the table, which helps. But everytime I group or ungroup the
graphics, I have to reset the anchor. It's also really annoying that align
and distribute don't work with graphics that are on top of tables.

Anyone have any suggestions? Am I missing something? Thanks.