Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default how can I type chemical equations and structures in word / office

On 4-Dec-2008, HNewsholme wrote:

Could anyone tell me how to type chemical formulae and
equations showing bonds and electrons (such as in Lewis
structures) using Word? Do I have to use a drawing package?

Heather, this isn't real difficult if you have MathType. If you'll
email me privately, I'll give you all the info you need. You can try
it out with the trial version if you want. Meanwhile, this blog post
and accompanying videos may prove helpful:
http://tcmtechnologyblog.blogspot.co...-mathtype.html

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor