garfield-n-odie

The full version is not free. You can convert your trial version to a
full version by:
1. purchasing a product key online (see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/convert.mspx for more information),
2. purchasing a full version at your favorite retailer and
installing it after you uninstall the trial version, or
3. purchasing an upgrade version at your favorite retailer (you must
own at least one of the products listed in
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=832288 in order to qualify for
upgrade pricing) and installing it after you uninstall the trial version.

starbaby1588 wrote:

Where do I get the product key For Microsoft Office Standard to download the
full product since my trial for using it has expired. Can please help as soon
as possible