Some users report success from changing the font color from Automatic to
Black. If you do this in Normal style, it should ripple down to all the
rest--or just Ctrl+A and make the change globally to all the text in a given
document.

"Laila Christensen" wrote in
message ...
Hi Beth
Yeah just put another NEW ink in, but still no black out on text files all
other coloures like grey and so on.....
Thanks for the repons :-)

"Beth Melton" skrev:

Did you check your black ink?

Even though a ink on a print out appears black it could be a blend of
colors and your color ink is being used instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Laila Christensen" Laila
wrote in message
Hi somebody help me here : I have a problem that I can not print out
in black
in word or notespad, but can print out in any other coloures. If I
print out
from a webside there no problem with black.