Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HeatherMarie HeatherMarie is offline

Default Page numbers and footers

The old versions of Word had an option where I could choose NOT to show the
page number on the first page. I can't figure this out on 2007! If this has
been answered somewhere, I apologize - I did a search and couldn't find it.

Also, is it possible to change the size of my header and footer? I am
wanting it to take up less space because there is 1 line of text that keeps
going to another page, and I don't want it to do that! I tried changing the
page margins to .5", but it still didn't work. It DOES work if I delete the
footer, but I need the page numbers! So can I change the "margins" for the
footer?