Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Default Centre a picture when first line of para is indented

Judging from the questions you're asking, you may want to format your
pictures as Inline with text.
It also sounds, in this question, like you've got indents on your
paragraphs. I would create a style for my graphics and NOT indent the
paragraph.
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...oft_word.ht m
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"JCM" wrote in message
I am working with justified text. How do I centre a picture when the first
line of the paragraphs are indented. They will only centre to the first
line.
I have tried to move the anchors but they will only adhere to the indented
lines.