Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KenR KenR is offline

Default centering text

Jeff55;7347801 Wrote:
I can no longer find the icon to center text...Word help says go to
format
and find "center" and click BUT I don't find "center" under that
heading...what do I do??

As far as I can see, this is what you have to do:
1. On the toolbar, go to the down arrow that activates "toolbar
options"
2. Click the arrow, and point to "Add Remove Buttons"
3. Click "Customize"
4. You should be in the "Commands" portion of that menu
5. In the "categories" section highlight "Format"
6. In the "Commands" section, scrowl down to "Center" - this is about
40% of the way down
7. Drag that command to the toolbar you want it on.

Ken

--
KenR