How about if you go back and read the answers I posted to your (at least)
two previous duplicate questions?

" m
wrote in message ...
I am having problems printing on both sides of the paper. I am using
Microsoft Word 2003. I have tried the following, which did not work:

File Print Click on Options link clicked the checkboxes 'front of the
sheet' and 'back of the sheet' under the options for duplex printing.

My co-worker is able to print on both sides to the same printer. Thus, I
know the printer is capable of duplex printing. However, she has

different
options in her Page Layout tab that allow for duplex printing.

Please Help!