Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Printing Alternate Pages

Could you perhaps put the information that's on the "headed" paper
into a header within the document itself? The company logo, or
whatever it is that needs to be repeated? (Use "Different Odd and
Even" headers.)

On Dec 13, 3:41*pm, Joe Perfiry
wrote:
Hi Graham,
Thanks for your input. No it is not a merge document. It is a simple 296
page document with every other page needing to be plain. Every other headed.
So if you like odd plain and even headed. Hence the need for different trays.
Does this macro work therefore?

"Joe Perfiry" wrote:
I have a large document (296 pages) and I want to print every other page on
to headed paper. So page 1 goes to one cassette page 2 to another and this
repeats etc. Is this possible and how?-