Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
uwstex uwstex is offline

Default blank fields - creating template in Word for Mac

Hello...I'm a new Word user working on a Mac. I would like to create a
template text document with blank fields that can be filled in by the
user...these would appear periodically in running text. Is this possible? I
could not find any tutorials using key search terms like "template," "blank
fields," etc. My apologies for the elementary nature of this question, but
any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!