Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I merge several documents in one package and retain setting

Are the settings of the individual documents retained in the mail merge main
document? How are you inserting the documents into the blank "main"
document - copy and paste or using an IncludeText field?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"SlavetoWasabi" wrote in message
I'm trying to do a mail merge where I assemble a package from several
different documents, which can vary depending on the scenario, then
perform a
mail merge. Each of these documents may have different margins, headers,
header margins, etc. I currently have a blank "main" document that I
insert
each file into, then perform the mail merge. Each document, before being
included in the main document, has a "Section Break - Next Page" at the
bottom. However, the settings reflected in each individual document are
not
being retained in the merged product. Is there a way to do what I'm
trying
to do?