Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alt-Ctrl-Del

Default Way back machine

Hello group,

I would like to take you all on a journey back to the year 1995 and talk
about the product that is known as Word 95 or some also called it Word 7.0
.. I still use it, that's right, on my home computer because it is small,
fast, uncluttered, no cartoon people or objects popping up at you, and
reliable. I don't share Word documents with anyone, I just use it to
store documents that mean something to me and are only for my use, so I
don't really need to upgrade.

My question is this, using XP Home running Word 95, is their any type of
anything that I can use, or install, or copy, or paste, or change, or add
to make the auto scroll wheel on a mouse work with Word 95. I am quickly
getting tired of having to use the up/down scroll buttons to navigate
through a document and would like to be able to use the scroll wheel like
you can with Word 97, etc...

Thanks,

Alt.

--
"Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, 5-II, 227, all unsolicited commercial
email sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in