Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Default Way back machine

Hi Alt,

I don't know for sure that it will do the job, and I'm not going to install
Word 95 myself to find out, but try FreeWheel
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html), a free
utility.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Alt-Ctrl-Del wrote:
Hello group,

I would like to take you all on a journey back to the year 1995 and
talk about the product that is known as Word 95 or some also called
it Word 7.0 . I still use it, that's right, on my home computer
because it is small, fast, uncluttered, no cartoon people or objects
popping up at you, and reliable. I don't share Word documents with
anyone, I just use it to store documents that mean something to me
and are only for my use, so I don't really need to upgrade.

My question is this, using XP Home running Word 95, is their any type
of anything that I can use, or install, or copy, or paste, or change,
or add to make the auto scroll wheel on a mouse work with Word 95. I
am quickly getting tired of having to use the up/down scroll buttons
to navigate through a document and would like to be able to use the
scroll wheel like you can with Word 97, etc...

Thanks,

Alt.