Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I duplicate a template page

I imagine that the template bais1949 is using is created with text boxes.
sigh

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Normally, it should be sufficient to continue typing; Word adds new pages
when needed. However, if you are typing inside a table, here's how to add
a row or column: On the Table Tools Design ribbon, click the relevant
button in the Rows & Columns group (for example, click Insert Above to
insert a new row above the one containing the insertion point).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bais1949" wrote in message
I saw the post on how to add pages to the cookbook template but I'm using
Office 2007 and I think it's a little different. Can someone please
explain
to me how to add pages? I tried what was posted here but couldn't make
it
work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.