Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Add Signature Tiff doc to 50 Word docs in same place

If the 50 documents were created originally by mail merge, it would be
simpler to modify the mail merge main document by adding the signature to it
and then re-execute the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Janet A. Thompson" wrote in message
I want it placed centered horizontally and centered vertically between two
lines. Let's say the first line is
for your successful achievement.

and the second line is
Manager of Project X

Thanks!
--
Janet A.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

This is not a job for mail merge, but if the documents are all similar in
layout, the graphic is the correct size and will be inserted in the same
place in each document, it should be possible to achieve that with a
batch
process using vba. Where *exactly* do you want the graphic to be placed.

Janet A. Thompson wrote:
I have 50 word documents that I want to add the same signature to.
Can this be done via Mail Merge? How?