Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lcross lcross is offline

Default Equation Editor Closes after every equation. HELP!

I am Using the Office Home/Student 2007 Trial version.

I have a problem with equation editor closing when I am done entering the
equation and click on the document to continue with my work. I have to go to
, Insert, Object, Equation editor and reopen it every time I need to enter a
new equation. Is this normal? I have tried to put a shortcut on the quick
access toolbar but I do not see the equation editor in the dialog box. What
do I need to do to install it in the Quick Access toolbar and stop it from
closing after every equation?
--
lcross