Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to insert double line or apply attribute in Word 2007

As I sais, you cannot format a drawing line this way. If it's dividing text
areas, I think you could use a border. Or you could use a "Horizontal Line"
from the Borders dialog, which gives you even more options.

"Jan " wrote in message
HI Suzanne. This is just a straight line, which I want to use to divide
some text areas in the document. I wanted to use the double line to make
it more distinct. I don't eve see how to make it the thin/thick/thin like
we can in 2003. Is there an Add-in that will do this?

Jan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In Word 2003, this is Line Style rather than Line Weight. The Line Style
command does not appear to exist in Word 2007. Is the application
something you could use a border for? You can still get double and triple
lines for borders.

"Jan " wrote in message
I have inserted a shape line in a document and want to make it a double
line
and can't seem to locate the feature to do that, or if not longer
available
2007, how do I insert a double line? I tried the Shape outline but,
there
is no double line listed in the weight box, or the more lines in any of
the
sections there. I tried to look it up in Help, but, it seemed only to
tell
how to double underline text or again referred to the Shape outline. The
3
pt double line is available in the weight list in 2003.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jan