Lee

Default HOW DO I CREATE A ENVELOPE TEMPLATE

I have an envelope for my shipping dept. that has basic criteria that they
have to manually type in on an old typewriter. What I want to do is to
create a template to where they can fill in the criteria on their PC's,
thereby getting rid of the old typewriter.

For example the current envelope has Order# printed on the front and they
have to manually type in the order # using the typewriter.

I've tried to create my own template, but whenever I try to enter the
criteria, the existing print (i.e., Order# will move according to what I
type). I just want them to be able to bring up the envelope and just fill in
the blanks without messing up the existing forms.