jdkelley

Default Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering

I would like to print pages Landscape so that I can get two 5-1/2 x 8 pages on
an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. This will allow me to print two copies of my
book
at a time. It will be tedious to copy each page of my 110+ page document to
do this (wish I had a Macro!), but where I'm having trouble is with page
numbering. I need to have Word put page number 1 on the bottom of the first
two pages, page number 2 on the bottom of pages 3 & 4, etc. I tried to
insert { = { PAGE } -1} in the footer on every other page, but that has no
effect. Can someone tell me how to have Word give me two page 1s, two page
2s, two page 3s, ... Thanks!