Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim[_8_] Jim[_8_] is offline

Default Word 2010, making backups/copies of word files

Hi all, i lend my laptop out to a few people now and then and to be
honest i'm getting unhappy about doing this as i can't trust what they
do with it, si i want to be able to check what they are typing when i
get it back from them, they save there files onto thumb drives, now i
could install some kind of spyware but i'd rather get word to just save
a copy of everything they type and save it to my C drive while they save
it to there thumb drive, if i'm happy with what they are doing then i'll
not bother any more, i let them login via windows 7 U x64 guest acc