Robert

Default Variable length text (paragraph) in a cell

I'm using a document template with single line rows/cells. This format works
for the majority of the cells. However, some of the cells require paragraph
text entries. I'd like to configure the document/template to automatically
add additional rows inside a cell as the paragraph lengthens? I want to be
able to keep typing and not have to continually stop to manually add new rows
at the end of each line. Is there a way to do this? It would save me WORLDS
of time!!!