Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KePaHa KePaHa is offline

Default Crop marks appearing on document

Try Tools, Options, View tab, uncheck Text Boundaries.

"Lenny" wrote:

What appears to be 'crop marks' suddenly started appearing on the screen of
one of my customers when she opened on of my protected Word form templates.
I am familiar with these marks, coming from a graphics background, but have
never seen them in or on a Word document. They are lined up with the top,
bottom and side margins and do not seem to be on any of the accessible word
layers. They are not just appearing on the Word templates, but any document,
including new (blank document). The user does not know whether she clicked
on something or somehow a Word setting has changed.

Has anyone run into this before and is there a solution?