Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Over-riding Section Page Numbers with Document Page Numbers in

Hi Marge

Marge wrote:
Thank you for the reply! I agree, it was kind of a mess the way he wanted
it. I think I've convinced him that we can show the Chapter Numbers/title and
that will be okay. I think the Exxon example was one I will have to remember!

Well, if you stick with folio-by-chapter, you might not have read up the
full story:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...faa469d5d6a929

But glad it's easier now for you, in any case.

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS