marthawilson710 marthawilson710 is offline
Junior Member

Location: 3 South Sherman Street Astoria, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.