Peter Jamieson

No, you can't merge directly from an ADO recordset - you have to save the
data to some sort of disk file in a format Word can work with.

Peter Jamieson
"Nick" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to make a connection to a datasource that is an ADODB
Recordset in VB 6. I have been trying with no success. I have found half
answers on how to connect to .txt and .xls. datasources but nothing on a
recordset.
I have an ADODB Recordset that is created from a query executed from a
user. I need to take that query result and then mail merge it with a word
document.

Does anyone know how to do this to help me out? Is this even possible?

Thanks

Nick