Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default Recovering Date a Document Was Created

On Jan 5, 10:02*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Press Alt+F9 to display the field code. Edit the DATE field to read
CREATEDATE. Alt+F9 again and F9 to update.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

in the previous response

"Insert a CreateDate field in the document -- see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DateFields.htm."

contains a wealth of information I would like to have available while
offline.

But, I could not seem to save it, except in txt form.

Is there some type of block on saving it, or is it just my system?
Opera 9.64 on Win98

Perhaps, a pdf form available?