Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Not happy with Word 2007

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. However... one
possibility is to put the tools you need onto the quick access toolbar.
Another is to use one of several "classic interface" tools available for
Word 2007, one of which I believe is free:

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuword/

http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/20/111

For my own use of Word 2007, I've adapted the QAT so that it gives me most
of the functionality I miss from Word 2003. I explain some of how to do that
he

http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com/2...more-familiar/

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Kim" wrote in message
Is there a way to change the toolbar from its new form to the way that it
was
in previous versions? I prefer the abilitiy to click on the words and
make
my selections as opposed to the boxes that they have in the new version.