Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merge database into document multiple times

When the Mail Merge Main Document is active, press Alt+F9 to toggle on the
display of the field codes. Copy the ones from the first quadrant into the
respective places in the other three quadrants. I am not sure why they
would not have been copied the first time.

If you do not want the information from each record repeated in each
quadrant, you will need to insert a { NEXT } field before the first
mergefield in each of the second, third and fourth quadrants.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"charky" wrote in message
I am creating a document that will have 4 forms per sheet in Word 2003. I
need to merge the contents of a database into each form, but when I copied
/
pasted the form into each quadrant of the table there was nothing in the
subsequent three quadrants, only the first. The contents of the database
changes routinely, so I only want to have to update the database to ensure
my
forms are current when I print them. I'm not sure what I'm missing?
--
Vivian