Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ukdrew

Default Printing pages numbers

BRILLANT!!!! Thank you both so much!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Tools menu, select Options. On the Print tab of the Options dialog,
clear the check box for "Field codes."

"Ukdrew" wrote in message
news
Hi Cooz
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Where di i find Clear Tools?

Just
spent the last 20 mins going all through Word, looking for a tab label

Clear
Tools LOL.
This is such a stupid little thing!! Driving me mad!
Many thanks

Drew

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi Ukdrew,

Clear Tools | Options... | tab Print | Field codes.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in

via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the

question?".
Thanks.

"Ukdrew" wrote:

Hi
Using Word 2002. My system, instead of printing the correct pages

numbers
has started to print {PAGE} instead. On the document, it all loks

fine, but
in Print Preview you see {PAGE} and that whats is prints. Any ideas?

This was
all working fine a few weeks ago.