Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L Mehl

Default Word 2003 to HTML - conversion, for a resume

Hello --

If I want only a conversion from Word to HTML, without the option to
re-convert to Word, what do people suggest as the method which will create
HTML which maintains the formatting of the original Word doc?

I tried opening the doc in OpenOffice 2 and saving that in HTML, but a table
and some bullet items do not convert correctly.

Is there a source of tips for preparing Word to maximize the chance of an
accurate conversion?

Would saving the doc as PDF and then converting PDF to HTML work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Larry Mehl