The font shows up in Word as CMSY10, character 005F (which in Unicode is
"low line"). There's a similar character at 227E in Arial Unicode MS, or you
could use 227A and underline it.

"Shinz" wrote in message
m...
Hi ,

I'm searching for a symbol which is used to represent set-inclusion
relation. I could not find the symbol in MS Word 2002. If any of you
know where to find this symbol , please feed back.

This symbol I came across a few journals, but could not find it to
insert in my document. Plz see 2nd line, second paragraph in section
2.1 of this article. www.liacs.nl/~kosters/mista/knijf.pdf I'm using
≤ symbol instead , which does not fit like the original symbol.
In latex also , i could not find the proper code.

Please help.

Ssk