WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Table bottom border not visible

Hello!

I understand that you are having trouble with the bottom border of your table not being visible on some pages. This can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
  1. Check the table properties: First, make sure that the table properties are set up correctly. To do this, right-click on the table and select "Table Properties." In the "Table" tab, check that the "Text wrapping" is set to "None" and that the "Allow row to break across pages" option is selected. In the "Borders and Shading" tab, make sure that the bottom border is selected and that the line style and thickness are set to your desired settings.
  2. Adjust the row height: If the text in the table is too large for the space, it may be pushing the bottom border off the page. To fix this, try adjusting the row height. To do this, select the row(s) in question and right-click. Select "Row Height" and adjust the height as needed.
  3. Adjust the page margins: If the table is close to the bottom of the page, it may be getting cut off by the page margin. To fix this, try adjusting the page margins. To do this, go to the "Page Layout" tab and select "Margins." From here, you can adjust the margins to give your table more space.
  4. Check the printer settings: If you are printing the document and the bottom border is still not showing up, it may be a printer issue. Check the printer settings to make sure that the document is set to print with the correct margins and that the printer is not cutting off the bottom of the page.

I hope these suggestions help you fix the issue with your table. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can help you with!