Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Neufer Jeff Neufer is offline

Default Where is the "Architect" font?

Thank you Mary! I just downloaded the font. Hopefully I'll have no problem
installing it.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

It probably was installed with one of your older applications. None of the
Microsoft products seem to have this font.
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx

Free version here
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free...html#FreeFonts

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Jeff Neufer" wrote in message
At some point one of my favorite fonts (Architect) no longer was included in
the font choices in Word. I noticed someone using it in an email, which made
me start thinking about it. I can't even remember the last incarnation of
Word that included it. I'm up to MS Office 2007 now. Why was it deleted
from the standard list of fonts?