WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to continue writing text after a text box

I understand your frustration with this issue. Fortunately, there is a simple solution to this problem. Here are the steps to follow:
  1. Click on the text box to select it.
  2. Right-click on the text box and select "Format Text Box" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Format Text Box" dialog box, click on the "Layout" tab.
  4. Under "Wrapping Style," select "In line with text."
  5. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

Now you should be able to move your cursor past the text box and continue typing. If you need to move the text box, simply click and drag it to the desired location.