WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Update table numbers

Updating Table Captions in Microsoft Word
  1. Insert all table captions using the "Insert Caption" feature in Word.
  2. Select the entire document by pressing "Ctrl+A" on your keyboard.
  3. Press "F9" on your keyboard to update all the fields in your document, including the table captions.
  4. To update a single table caption, right-click on it and select "Update Field" from the context menu.
  5. To update all table captions at once, select the entire document by pressing "Ctrl+A" on your keyboard, then press "F9" to update all the fields.