Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

You need to hide the gridlines in Excel - they are part of the worksheet.

Edit the worksheet and select Tools Options View tab (or somewhere in
Advanced options in Excel 2007) and uncheck the Gridlines box.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Biocellguy" wrote in message
news
I have Excel worksheets in my Word document. When I print, the gridlines
that do not have borders are printed as if they do have thin borders. I
have
tried the €śHide Gridlines€ť option in Word, but that is only good for Word
based tables. How do I make it so Word will stop printing these Excel
gridlines on all my tables?

Thank you!