Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpanne helpanne is offline

Default can i use Vista WINDOWS MAIL instead of outlook in word 2003

ok that seemed to do it. thanks so much!!! I'm not used to Vista at all and
I had no problems changing it with XP. I'll have to check that when I put in
Word 2007. Thanks again; you've been a great help!
--
Anne

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

You did not answer my question. Just because you can get email in
Windows Mail does not mean it is set as your default email application
in Vista.

helpanne wrote:

Yes I did. I get all my regular emails with no problem. It's just WORD 2003
that is giving me the problem. There must be something I don't have set up
right. Thanks for your reply.